Religious and Jewish Monuments

Interactive map
Počet záznamů na stránce: 24 / Počet záznamů celkem: 25
Name X Datum vložení X

Congregation of John Hus in Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe congregation house was built between 1937 – 1939.Religious monuments

Chapel of St. Anna, Vyskeř

VyskerZobrazit detailThe chapel is situated on the hilltop of Vyskeř. The path to the chapel, which starts at the grounds of the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, is lined with the Way of the Cross.Religious monuments

Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk, Mírová pod Kozákovem

Mirova pod KozakovemZobrazit detailThe Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk is situated in the Dubecko settlement, which is part of Mírová pod KozákovemReligious monuments

Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk, Soběslavice

SobeslaviceZobrazit detailThe dominant feature of the village is the chapel, which was built in 1831 and is registered in the state list of cultural monuments.Religious monuments

Chapel of St. Lawrence, Malá Skála

Mala SkalaZobrazit detailThe chateau`s chapel decorated by painters Vladimír Komárek and Josef Jíra.Religious monuments

Chapel of St. Wenceslas, Daliměřice

TurnovZobrazit detailChapel of st. Wenceslas was built in 1889 in the local part of Daliměřice. Simple building with a pyramid turret topped with a cross.Religious monuments

Chapel of the Virgin Mary, Prackov

Mirova pod KozakovemZobrazit detailThe history of the chapel dates back to 1918, when a peasant – a retired farmer from Prackov called František Trakal, happy over the end of World War I, decided to build using his own resources and on his land below Prackovský vrch hill in the foothills of Mt. Kozákov a small church.Religious monuments

Church of st. Catharine, Vlastibořice

VlastiboriceZobrazit detailThe Church of St. Catherine probably dates from the 12th to 13th century. It was built in the Romanesque-Gothic style.Religious monuments

Church of St. Francis of Assissi, Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe Church of St. Francis is situated in the upper part of Český ráj Square.Religious monuments

Church of St. George, Jenišovice

JenisoviceZobrazit detailChurch of st. George in Jenišovice was built between 1728 and 1744.Religious monuments

Church of St. George, Karlovice

KarloviceZobrazit detailChurch of st. George was founded in the 14th century in the original village Přáslavice, which is a former part of Karlovice.Religious monuments

Church of St. Jacob, Přepeře

Prepere (Semily)Zobrazit detailThe original construction of the church was built around 1340 - 1350. The exact date is unknown.Religious monuments

Church of St. John the Baptist, Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe early Gothic-style Church of St. John the Baptist is situated at the edge of Turnov, in Nudvojovice.Religious monuments

Church of St. Matthew in Hruštice

TurnovZobrazit detailThe Church of St. Matthew in Hruštice, high above the historical core of Turnov, originated in the place of an old chapel near the fortress of Jaroslav of Hruštice which pre-dated the origin of the town.Religious monuments

Church of St. Nicolas, Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe oldest church in the historical centre of Turnov.Religious monuments

Church of St. Philip and Jacob, Všeň

VsenZobrazit detailGothic parish church of st. Philip and Jacob dominate the village Všeň.Religious monuments

Church of St. Procopius, Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

Hodkovice nad MohelkouZobrazit detailThe first written mention of the church in Hodkovice dates back to 1352.Religious monuments

Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, Vyskeř

VyskerZobrazit detailThe Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary is situated on the site of a small wooden church from the 15th centuryReligious monuments

Church of the the Birth of Virgin Mary, Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe Neo-Gothic church is situated in the location where the Vartemberks, most likely Havel of Lemberk and his wife Zdislava established a Dominican convent with a large church consecrated tothe Virgin Mary in the late 13th century.Religious monuments

Jewish cemetery in Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailThe Jewish Cemetery on Sobotecká Street in Turnov is the only preserved Jewish cemetery in the District of Semily.Religious monuments

Jewish quarter in Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailIt is a part of the city delimited by Palackého, Trávnice and Krajířova streets. Turnov Jewish Quarter, despite the necessary reconstruction, remained as a whole almost compact.Religious monuments

Jewish synagogue, Turnov

TurnovZobrazit detailTurnov Synagogue dates back to 1719 and was built of stone in the yard amidst blocks of flats in the Jewish part of the town.Religious monuments

Stations of the Cross and Calvary, Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

Hodkovice nad MohelkouZobrazit detailThe original chapel was built at the peak of Kostelní hill as early as 1820, but it burnt down in 1864. It was rebuilt in 1867.Religious monuments

Wooden belfry in Vlastibořice

VlastiboriceZobrazit detailThe wooden belfry is dominant of the village.Religious monuments
Created 22.10.2019 7:00:44 | read 989x | ernest
load